For those who have not completed games in the Xenoblade Chronicles series, this page contains spoilers regarding the plot. Discretion is advised.
Before the Storm is a Heart-to-Heart in Xenoblade Chronicles 2. It can be found in front of the Aion Hangar Entrance in the First Low Orbit Station. The conversation is a last pep talk between every Driver. This Heart-to-Heart increases the Trust with +300 to every currently active Blade in the party.
Dialogue (All active Blades Trust +300)
- "Malos is a powerful foe..."
- "But we can't afford to give up now."
- "Indeed. If we give up hope here, there will be nothing left of Alrest."
- "That'd leave all the people we care about dead, and a whole bunch of innocent folk besides."
- "That worst possible outcome..."
- "But we're not in this alone. Jin, the Torna guys, and everyone back on Alrest are counting on us."
- "We've run into all kinds of trouble on the way, but we made it this far."
- "This may be the most formidable obstacle yet, but we can surpass it like any other."
- "When friends all together, nothing impossible!"
- "This is it. This is our final battle Let's show him what Drivers and Blades can do together!"