Citron Gooseberries are collectables in Xenoblade Chronicles. They can be found in Sword Valley and Colony 6. According to their description, it tastes good at first but it gets so sour as someone chews that they feel sick.
Sword Valley - the following locations have the highest spawn rate (16%) for Citron Gooseberry (night only):
- southeast of 6th Gate; look for the spectacle-shaped area on the map. Locate the left area of the spectacle; the spawning point is on the mid-section
- southwest of 4th Gate; the passage in the middle
- south of Ether Storage Area
- the corner of the lower platform that is adjacent to the Port Access Pathway
- the wide platform at the lower level; northwest of Port Maintenance Bay
- west of the Radio Tower; the upper left corner of the area
- the end of the bridge near the Radio Tower
- the wide passage at the middle that leads to 3rd Gate
- 3rd Gate; look for the nearest wrench-shaped platform on the map. The spawn point is below it.
- 3rd Gate; look for the farthest wrench-shaped platform (disconnected) on the map. The spawn point is below it, at the center. There is another spawn point to the left.
- Enalda Control Base; in the vicinity of the location of the UM Tranquil Morax
Colony 6 - Assembly Hall. Special LV1 and after completing the Mechonis core event. The highest spawn rate is 11%, from 7 p.m to 5 a.m.
The following collectables can also be found from the same time and location:
- Purple Lamp (17%)
- Gold Condenser (14%)
- Fire Pepper (14%)
- Abyss Heather (14%)
- Jujube Silver (13%)
- Bitter Broccoli (12%)
- Amethyst Melon (5%)