For those who have not completed games in the Xenoblade Chronicles series, this page contains spoilers regarding the plot. Discretion is advised.
The party disables the first two shields at the entrance to the Ganglion Antropolis, but upon reaching the north side of the first room they are told that the next barrier requires three keys; this is not mentioned in the mission objectives, nor does the minimap point to the keys. The First Barrier Key can be obtained from the Milsaadi Guard at the entrance to the southeast room, while the Second and Third Barrier Keys can be found lying on the ground.
The choice made during this mission will determine which of two normal missions will become available later:
- A Route: "Suggest Killing"
- B Route: "Suggest Mercy"
- The remaining objectives are the same for both routes.
- "Head to Cauldros's Ganglion Antropolis."
Although not mentioned in the mission objectives, three keys must be obtained to lower one of the forcefields; see text for details.
- "Achieve all objectives"
- "Pursue ER001: Emeroa in Cauldros's Ganglion Antropolis."
- "Defeat the Rexoskell at Cauldros's Ganglion Antropolis."
- "Pursue ER001: Emeroa to Cauldros's Emerian Battlegrounds."
- "Defeat the Rexoskell at Cauldros's Emerian Battlegrounds."
- "Talk to HT665: Erio on Central Melville Street in the commercial district."
- A Route: "Fortun is dead, and the three Definian sisters dealt with. Erio will finally be able to live in peace."
- B Route: "Fortun's personality has changed, and the three sisters were defeated. Erio and her mother can now live in peace."