) is a Nopon
in Xenoblade Chronicles
. He can be found at 21:00 on the north side of Riki's House
. If he has been recruited to Colony 6
, he will be by the Junks
at the Nopon houses during the day.
Inviting to Colony 6
- Housing must be Level 5.
- Berryjammy must already have emigrated.
- If Gowago is recruited, Minana cannot be recruited.
- Tuzu (If Gowago stays in Frontier Village, yellow link)
- Berryjammy (If Gowago migrates to Colony 6, yellow link)
- Yura (If Gowago migrates to Colony 6, yellow link)
- Neonik (If Gowago migrates to Colony 6, green link)
Trade (Frontier Village)
Trade (Colony 6)
- Upon inviting Minana to Colony 6, the Affinity Chart will change if Gowago is spoken to between 0:00 and 3:00:
|| Thick and Thin
In Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Gowago is a Challenge Battle Enemy in Xenoblade Chronicles 2. He is fought as a level 62 Nopon enemy during the wave 9 of the This Year's Heropon Challenge Battle, available as downloadable content from the Challenge Battle Mode Pack of the Expansion Pass. This enemy drops no items.
Gowago's battle cries in the Japanese dub are voiced by Shūichi Ikeda, who also is the voice of Aegaeon, as well as Gadada in wave 11.