Happy Ducks are collectables in Xenoblade Chronicles. They can be found in Bionis' Interior. According to their description, it is a duck with an infectiously gleeful quack that brings delight to all.
Bionis' Interior - they can be found on every spawn point. The following locations have the highest spawn rate (19%) for Happy Duck:
- First Lung
- the passage east of Spinal Nerve Tower
- the lower area of the circular platform between Vein Crossroad and Pars Sympathica Tower; also, facing north, look for the dead-end
- the circular platform south of Pars Sympathica Tower; also, take the eastern passage after reaching the circular platform to find another spawn point
- the passage that is southeast of Pars Sympathica Tower
- Venous Plexus; from the map, look for the easternmost elevated circular platform. The passage south of that platform has a spawn point.
- the lower circular platform that is southeast of Terminal Nerve Tower
- west of Terminal Nerve Tower; look for the passage that leads to the area guarded by the Dark King Barbarus