Meaty Carrots are collectables in Xenoblade Chronicles. They can be found in Sword Valley and Colony 6. According to their description, it is so succulent that someone cannot help feeling it is animal flesh and not a vegetable.
Sword Valley - the following locations have the highest spawn rate (15%) for Meaty Carrot:
- south of Ged Fortress; there is a passage that leads to the thunder elemental ether gear
- east of Dolgan Outpost; in front of the Prudent Purson
- west of Enalda Control Base; the upper floor that is below the Tranquil Morax. Look for the thunder elemental ether gear
- enter the Enalda Control Base; the area has several spawn points along the passage that extends to the area near the river of ether
- the room north of Port Access Pathway; the lower floor
- north of 5th Gate; from the top of the 5th Gate facing north, head straight and then turn right. The spawn point is up ahead.
- from the Dolgan Outpost facing northeast, head to the stairway and then go straight until the room up north is reached. Turn left to see several spawn points that extends to the end of the passage.
- northwest of Ether Storage Area, near a passage that leads to the Monado Wound
- near the intersection of 3rd Gate and Ether Storage Area
Colony 6 - Assembly Hall. Special LV1 and after completing the Mechonis core event. The highest spawn rate is 12%, from 5 pm. to 7 p.m.
The following collectables are also found in the same time and location:
- Amethyst Melon (27%)
- Black Blossom (12%)
- Jujube Silver (11%)
- Citron Gooseberry (10%)
- Fire Pepper (10%)
- Bitter Broccoli (9%)
- Juicy Melon (9%)