For those who have not completed games in the Xenoblade Chronicles series, this page contains spoilers regarding the plot. Discretion is advised.
The Mechonis Field (機神界フィールド, Kishin-kai Fīrudo) is an area in Xenoblade Chronicles. It is located within the left leg of the Mechonis and is the largest area by sheer size. It is directly connected to the Fallen Arm and Central Factory. All of the enemies here are Mechon.
All collectables here can be found at Colony 6 after this area becomes unavailable.
The party travels through Mechonis Field to travel up Mechonis. At the end of the area, Jade Face is fought, alongside some other Mechon. The battle ends after enough damage is done to him. Afterwards, he is revealed to be Gadolt and attempts to kill everyone. Meyneth, in Fiora's body, stops him and Vanea appears, as the party heads toward Central Factory.
Landmarks and Locations
- Upper Bulkhead Bridge
- 4F Main Power Switch
- Great Battle Scar (Secret Area)
- Machina Refuge (Secret Area)
- NNE of 1st Lift - GF [Electric]
- SE of 2nd Lift - 1F on a ledge after a long climb down [Ice]
- NNW of Bulkhead Controls [Electric]
- Ether Gear Store [Fire]
- Ether Gear Store [Earth]
- Machina Refuge [Fire]
Normal Minor Enemies
- Defensive/ONION (normal)
- M45/VIOLA (normal)
- M66/TRICK (normal)
- Offensive/HONEY (normal)
- Offensive/SCOUT (normal)
Story Exclusive Enemy
- Defensive/ONION (story)
- M45/VIOLA (story)
- M66/TRICK (story)
- Offensive/HONEY (story)
- Offensive/SCOUT (story)
- Main article: Mechonis Field Collection
- Main article: Mechonis Field Quests
- The Mechonis Field will be definitively inaccessible after the events at the Meyneth Shrine.