Mystery Launch Codes is a DLC Quest in Xenoblade Chronicles 2. It is part of the New Quests Pack 4 of the Expansion Pass. It can be received from an Ancient tablet in the Wall Power Control Room of the Land of Morytha after Chapter 10. Adenine's Lv 5 Extra-Ancient Wisdom and Lv 9 Keen Eye Field Skills are required to receive the quest.
- "Defeat the Stopper Sovereigns in the Land of Morytha to obtain the codes." (2)
- "Input the code at the ancient tablets within the Wall Power Control Room in the Land of Morytha."
- "Input the code at the Data Processing Room in the World Tree."
- Requires Mental Arithmetic Lv3.
- "Investigate the area of Lv. 3, Alioth in the World Tree."
- "Defeat the Nameless Sentinel by Lv. 3, Alioth inside the World Tree."
"The launch codes activated the most powerful guardian at the World Tree. Even KOS-MOS seemed exasperated. (DLC Quest)"
As with all quests obtained from the Expansion Pass, the quest will only appear after the corresponding Key Item is collected from the menu.