This AM is unlocked upon completion of the Rescue at the Ensconced Citadel Normal Mission. They mainly build products with high evasion, but their best seller is a line of gravity-attribute weapons. Their Skell Weapons consist of weapon modules looted from enemy Qmoevas, Galdrs, and Seidrs.
Orphean Technologies armor pieces are named based on the location they are worn and the type of armor.
The following battle traits can be found on Orphean Technologies armor. Only a small selection of the possible battle traits are available in armor purchased from the Shop Terminal. The remaining battle traits can be found in armor obtained by defeating enemies.
Orphean Technologies armor is dropped by the following types of enemies.
|Light Wear||Millesaur, Sacrifole|
|Medium Wear||Auravis, Levitath|
|Heavy wear||Millepod, Colubrim|
Arms Manufacturer Upgrades
- Introduction: "An arms manufacturer made up of Orpheans who defected from the Ganglion to New LA. The architecture of their gear differs greatly from conventional human technology. High-evasion protective wear is their principle product."
- Light Wear Series: "Go forth. Evade and conquer."
- Heavy Wear Series: "By pairing defense with evasion, we've engineered invincibility."
- All Products Upgraded!: "We are not averse to miranium. It is required to give form to the conceptual, after all."
- Equipment at the shop terminal is now "Unique" rarity, with two battle traits.
- All Products Further Upgraded!: "We are not averse to miranium. Thank you. ...Yes, that is an apt verbalization for our feelings."
- Equipment at the shop terminal is now "Prime" rarity, with three battle traits.