Passion of the Artisan is a DLC Quest in Xenoblade Chronicles 2. It is one of five quests released as downloadable content, the New Quests Pack 1 of the Expansion Pass. After starting chapter 2 and collecting the unlock item from the "Expansion Pass" menu, the quest can be received from Tucker by Garagorm's Arch in Torigoth, Gormott Province. In addition to the listed rewards, completing the quest also rewards the party with the quest-exclusive Avian Totem Carving.
- Achieve all objectives.
- "Confer with Tucker, now arrived at the Nocclia Timber Site in Gormott."
- "Investigate the little hut by the waterfall close to Siegle Fell in Gormott."
- "Defeat the Hermit Tirkin by the waterfall close to Siegle Fell in Gormott."
- Though not listed, the two Raine Tirkin next to the Hermit Tirkin must also be defeated.
- "Report back to Tucker at the Nocclia Timber Site in Gormott."
- "Ask Rheena, at the Torigoth Market in Gormott, to craft you an accessory."
"The lumber was stolen by Tirkin. However, they seem to have been artists making beautiful carvings..."
The quest objectives consistently misspell Seigle Fell as "Siegle Fell".
As with all quests obtained from the Expansion Pass, the quest will only appear after the corresponding Key Item is collected from the menu.