Pentagon Chips are Core Chips in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Torna ~ The Golden Country. They can be dropped by a wide variety of enemies, primarily in Temperantia, as well as found in Treasure Troves and given as quest rewards. They may also be acquired from Challenge Battle Mode challenges.
- ※ Values do not account for Trust or Blade Skill modifiers.
- Treasure Chest on top of waterfall inside Lud Cloudway's central chamber, in the Leftherian Archipelago. (1 Chip)
- Treasure Chest inside the Red Room, in the Leftherian Archipelago. (3 Chips)
- Whereabouts Unknown (Route A, 1 Chip)
Challenge Battle Mode (DLC)
|Challenge Name||Difficulty||Chest 1||Chest 2||Chest 3|
|Think of the Soldiers||---||0.84%||0.82%|
|Titan Battleship Assault||Special Battle||---||0.73%||0.70%|
- Treasure Chest inside Titan's Ulcer, in the Kingdom of Torna. (4 Chips)
- Requires completion of Titan's Ulcer Barney Stone.
- Sweetest Tidings (2 Chips)
|Droth Urchon||Normal||Kingdom of Torna||36 - 38||12.6%|
|Everdark Erg||Unique||Kingdom of Torna||36||12.6%|
|Greetz Antol||Normal||Kingdom of Torna||31 - 43||12.6%|
|Keat Tirkin||Normal||Gormott||38 - 42||12.6%|