For those who have not completed games in the Xenoblade Chronicles series, this page contains spoilers regarding the plot. Discretion is advised.
- "Rex, I have a request. Can you...take me to Elysium?"
- — Pyra
Pyra (Japanese: ホムラ, Homura; English dub: /ˈpaɪ(ə)rə/) is one of the female protagonists in Xenoblade Chronicles 2. She is the Aegis, a Legendary Blade who can grant tremendous fire-elemental power to her Driver, Rex. Pyra and Rex embark on a journey to search for Elysium, and Rex is devoted to protecting her. Due to sharing her life force with Rex, Pyra is not able to recover from injuries like other Blades, and is as vulnerable to damage as any other human. If either of the two were to die, the other would follow.
Pyra was designed by Masatsugu Saitō, the lead character designer for the game.
- 1 Personality
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Story
- 4 Heart-to-hearts
- 5 Abilities
- 6 Favorite Items
- 7 Affinity Chart
- 8 In Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- 9 Merchandise
- 10 Etymology
- 11 Trivia
- 12 Quotes
- 13 Gallery
- 14 External Links
Pyra is a kind-hearted, mild-mannered, soft spoken young woman who desires peace among both Blades and Drivers. Despite being gentle around people, she is not afraid to fight to protect those she cares about.
Pyra is usually seen to be very doubtful of her worth and considers herself to be a burden and a danger to others. Due to this, she originally wants to go to Elysium alongside Mythra to beg the Architect for their death, which they could normally not obtain due to their condition as Blades.
Pyra is also a very talented cook, and can easily produce delicious food, while Mythra is not good at cooking, despite enjoying doing so, people generally dislike the food she prepares and it angers her.
Pyra is a young woman with a red bob-cut and red eyes. Green ether lines can be seen running through her body when using her power. After resonating with Rex, Pyra's emerald crucifix-shaped Core Crystal loses its center, leaving a X-shape mark behind.
Pyra wears short red and black armor with gold and green ornamentation. She also wears black fingerless gloves, armored red thigh-high boots, red short-shorts, a long multicoloured reverse drape scarf-like cape and a golden tiara. According to her designer, her back is unclothed to show her vulnerability, and her arm/leg armor opposes Mythra's (Pyra's legs are covered but her arms are not, where Mythra's arms are covered but her legs are not) to convey that they are incomplete without each other (furthered by Pneuma, who has no bare skin showing beyond her face).
Pyra's weapon is a large, jagged red blade which emits flame-like ether energy when activated.
- Main article: Aegis War
Pyra was created in the immediate aftermath of the Aegis War, when Mythra became overcome by grief due to her part in the destruction of Auresco; she transformed into Pyra, sealing her Aegis power beneath the second personality. Pyra's driver, Addam, placed Pyra in stasis under the Cloud Sea in order to prevent her from being reawakened and losing control as Mythra did. Addam hoped that when humanity was deemed worthy to wield her power, the Aegis would return and bring them salvation.
- Main article: Aegis
Pyra remains in stasis for 500 years, until Torna discovers the location of the Ancient Ship and send a salvaging team to haul it up. This team includes Rex, a Leftherian boy, who touches Pyra's sword accidentally upon discovering her and is subsequently murdered by Jin. As Rex has touched the sword, Pyra is able to talk to him through in a memory of Elysium, and she asks him if he will become her Driver and take her to Elysium. Rex agrees and is resurrected with part of Pyra's Core Crystal sustaining his heart, and the two fight their way off the ship, escaping Torna with the help of Azurda.
Azurda is gravely injured in the escape and reverts to a larval form, after which he speaks briefly to Pyra, recognizing her as Mythra's counterpart. The group travels to Torigoth, where they are attacked by Brighid, meet Tora and his artificial Blade Poppi, rescue Nia and defeat Dughall. All of this is caused by Pyra being recognized as the Aegis, the strongest Blade and responsible for the destruction of three Titans, by her unique green core crystal.
After escaping Torigoth, Rex reiterates his intention to take Pyra to Elysium. The quickest way is to take a Titan ship and sail to the base of the World Tree directly, and so they do, but upon nearing the Tree the party is attacked by the Artifice Ophion, a huge serpentine machine. 500 years ago, Ophion was an Artifice under the control of Mythra, but Pyra discovers she cannot control Ophion and thus the party is forced to retreat - directly into the maw of the Titan Uraya, who swallows their ship whole and leaves them stranded in its (inhabited) digestive tract.
On their way through Uraya, Vandham, a mercenary Driver, runs across the party and attacks them to test Rex's skills as a Driver. Pyra realizes that Vandham means them no harm during the fight but Rex does not, and he overexerts her power, leaving them both defenseless. Vandham tells Rex off, thanks him for the chance to fight a legend such as the Aegis, and lets them stay in Garfont Village with him. During this time they are attacked by Akhos and Obrona, two members of Torna seeking to abduct Pyra, and although the pair are beaten Rex and Pyra both sustain injuries - even though Blades should be able to heal instantly. Vandham realizes that Pyra and Rex and sharing wounds due to their shared core crystal, and thus if Rex dies, Pyra will too.
Vandham subsequently escorts the party to Fonsa Myma where they meet Cole. Pyra knows Cole as Minoth, a Flesh Eater who fought alongside Mythra during the Aegis War, and Cole suggests that his Driver Amalthus may know how to reach the World Tree. During their stay in Fonsa Myma, Cole's adopted granddaughter Iona is kidnapped by Malos, who sends Pyra a telepathic message instructing her to meet him alone in the Olethro Ruins. Without waking her companions, Pyra leaves to save Iona.
Upon realizing what has happened, the party rushes to help Pyra but struggle to fight due to Obrona's ability to destabilize ether connections, rendering Blade weapons useless. Rex overexerts his power again but is saved by Vandham, who impales himself on Roc's twin scythes in order to reroute the ether flow through his own body. He fights Malos himself, giving Rex time to flee, but Rex fails to do so - Vandham dies in the fight and Mythra is forced to awaken, using Siren to destroy Obrona and Sever and rout Akhos and Malos. Furious at having been made to use Siren and break the seal on her power, Mythra tells Rex off and returns to being Pyra, who apologizes for Mythra's behavior and explains their past, Malos' motives, and that Mythra and Pyra can talk to each other and view each other as sisters.
Given time Mythra becomes more active, and is active through most of Mor Ardain. After this, she and Pyra switch readily in gameplay and story.
Whilst headed to Indol to visit Amalthus, the party stops in the Leftherian Archipelago, where Rex was brought up. He brings Pyra to his parents' graves, introducing her and his mission to them. Rex's aunt Corinne suggests that Pyra may marry Rex, as Blades often marry their Drivers, which flusters Pyra greatly.
Zeke accosts the party for the third time, although reveals now that he is not merely a Driver looking to wield the Aegis for himself but instead an envoy for Indol sent to test the Aegis' power. He is also the crown prince of the Kingdom of Tantal, and after Amalthus directs them there to get past Ophion, Zeke brings the party to his father. The King abducts Pyra and attempts to destroy her, mistaking her presence as a threat from Indol, but she is saved at the last minute by the party, who cause the massive cannon intended to kill Pyra to disrupt the Titan Genbu itself. The party rushes to the Omega Fetter, which is the original control unit of Ophion, and Mythra fixes it to prevent Genbu from diving deep enough to kill everyone in Tantal.
Unfortunately Torna have followed the party to the Fetter, which they need too. Without their Blades, Akhos and Patroka reveal themselves as flesh eaters, while Mikhail reveals himself as a Blade Eater. The trio attack the party with their own Blade weapons. They are unable to defeat Mythra due to her foresight until Jin intervenes, using his flesh eater ability to travel at the speed of light and cut the whole party down nigh instantaneously. Mythra attempts to attack him with Siren's beam weapon but he easily deflects it, so she reverts to Pyra and activates the targeting ray on herself - it is not particulate so cannot be deflected, and is just strong enough to destroy a Blade. Pyra threatens to end herself, knowing that Malos needs her to revive himself, and so she is taken in exchange for the party being allowed to live.
Malos and Jin take Pyra to the Cliffs of Morytha, where Malos enters her mind and steals her memories in order to regain his full strength. In theory this leaves Pyra a husk, essentially a body with no mind, although in practice it doesn't seem to do her any damage at all. The party come to rescue Pyra and fight Jin and Malos in spite of knowing that Pyra has been emptied and that Jin is able to defeat them alone. Rex fights without an Aegis sword and as he does so he sees both Pyra and Mythra, who tell him that he should leave them to die, as that is why they wanted to get to Elysium anyway. Rex insists that he is fighting for them, and his resolution and understanding of both of them allows him to access the power that Addam could not - and Pneuma awakens, unharmed, to fight at Rex's side.
Pneuma's fight causes the party to fall into the ruins of Morytha itself, where the party save Jin, travel the ruins of the Architect's civilization, find the corpse of the Tornan Titan, and begin to ascend the World Tree. At the top of the Tree they find Elysium - a barren, dusty wasteland with the ruins of a city, contrary to Pyra's memories. The church bell that has always tolled in Pyra's memories stops as they approach the church, and as they descend into it, the party is split into their own minds, going over confrontational interactions with each other that explore timelines that could have been. Rex winds up in a house with Pyra and Mythra, who are acting opposite to their usual characters, and when Rex begins to cry Pyra asks that the Architect stop, as he was testing the party's true nature.
The party fight and kill Malos, and Pneuma uses Aion to save Alrest from the debris of the World Tree as it collapses, letting her companions escape and accepting her death from the resulting explosion.
After Pneuma's sacrifice and the rebirth of the world, Pneuma's core crystal begins to glow in Rex's hand. He resonates with it again and in a brilliant pillar of light both Pyra and Mythra reawaken in separate bodies, although it is left ambiguous as to whether they remember Rex or have been reborn without memories as Blades usually are.
Pyra takes part in a number of Heart-to-hearts:
- "Burgeoning Curiosity"
- "By the Graveside"
- "Dromarch's Wisdom"
- "Family Ties"
- "Girl Power"
- "Growing Up"
- "Hard Life"
- "Little Rex"
- "Mòrag the Chef"
- "Poppi's Remodel?"
- "Sheba's Dream"
- "The Real Gramps"
- "Unforgiving Terrain"
- "Vale's Weakness"
- "What's in a Name?"
These stats correspond to Pyra wielding the Primitive Sword with no Aux Cores or Affinity Chart rewards.
|Role||Auto-Attack||Block Rate||Critical Rate||Phys. Def.||Ether Def.||Strength|
- Lv. 1 - Flame Nova - Absorb ether from the air and transform it into fighting spirit.
- Lv. 2 - Prominence Revolt - Pillars of fire erupt from beneath all enemies.
- Lv. 3 - Blazing End - Concentrate attack on a single enemy, incinerating them.
- Lv. 4 - Burning Sword - Cleave the enemy with a giant sword of flame that detonates on impact
- Lv. 4 (Max. Affinity with Nia after Chapter 9 Jin Battle) - Union Sword - Beat the enemy to a pulp with a medley of fire and water.
- Purifying Flames - Special has 5% to 15% to chance to defeat non-boss enemies up to 20% HP.
- Resplendence - Increases Blade Combo damage by 24% to 72%.
- Flaming Edge - Increases critical damage by 10% to 50%.
- Fire Mastery - Lv. 3
- Focus - Lv. 3
- Cooking - Lv. 3
- Main article: Pyra's Cooking
Pyra's "Cooking" Field Skill enables her to cook at the kitchens in Tora's House and Corinne's House. Initially Pyra only knows how to cook Glitterbake, Hot Moonbeam Salad, and Meatball Pot-au-Feu. She can learn additional recipes by purchasing them from Informants or completing Quests.
- Pouch item types: Veggies, Literature
- Pouch items: Jenerossi Tea (Drinks), Woodgrain Alphorn (Instruments)
|Type||Name||Skill Level||Affinity Level||Effect||Prerequisite||Count||Flavor Text|
|Key Affinity Reward||1||1||Unlocks level 1 of the Affinity Chart.|
|2||2||Unlocks level 2 of the Affinity Chart.||Increase Trust||100||"Looks like all our hard work is starting to pay off."|
|3||3||Unlocks level 3 of the Affinity Chart. Affinity bond will be easier to sustain.||Increase Trust||1,600||"I think I might get better at cooking, too!"|
|4||4||Unlocks level 4 of the Affinity Chart.||Increase Trust||4,600||"I feel like I can still get even stronger!"|
|5||5||Unlocks level 5 of the Affinity Chart.||Increase Trust||10,600||"A sign of the special bond we shared."|
|Blade Special||Flame Nova||1||1||Increases damage dealt to beasts by 60%|
|2||2||Increases damage dealt to beasts by 70%||Defeat Feris enemies in Gormott. (Excludes unique monsters)||6||"They were perfect for a little combat practice."|
|3||3||Increases damage dealt to beasts by 80%||Use Flame Nova||11||"What's this feeling...? It's like power is welling up within me!"|
|4||4||Increases damage dealt to beasts by 90%||Perform a Blade Combo||10||"How did you like my strength?"|
|5||5||Increases damage dealt to beasts by 100%||Defeat Vay Taos at the World Tree||4||"That was a difficult enemy... But I was able to beat it thanks to you."|
|Prominence Revolt||1||1||Increases damage dealt to toppled enemies by 100%|
|2||2||Increases damage dealt to toppled enemies by 110%||Use Prominence Revolt||7||"I'm starting to get quite good at this!"|
|3||3||Increases damage dealt to toppled enemies by 120%||Defeat Bafoo Crustip in Mor Ardain||5||"What a formidable foe... But by defeating it, I've become stronger!"|
|4||4||Increases damage dealt to toppled enemies by 130%||Use Prominence Revolt||9||"I want to use this power to protect everyone."|
|5||5||Increases damage dealt to toppled enemies by 150%||Use Prominence Revolt||10||"I think I can use this technique better than ever now!"|
|Blazing End||1||1||Increases critical damage by 25%|
|2||2||Increases critical damage by 40%||Perform a Blade Combo||5||"Did you see the power of my flames?"|
|3||3||Increases critical damage by 55%||Use Blazing End||6||"I'm starting to get the hang of this one."|
|4||4||Increases critical damage by 70%||Defeat Skad Taos in Leftheria||4||"If you stand in my way, you'd better be prepared - I won't hold back!"|
|5||5||Increases critical damage by 85%||Use Blazing End||8||"I'll use this power to make our hopes a reality!"|
|Battle Skill||Purifying Flames||1||1||Special has 5% chance to defeat non-boss foes with up to 20% HP.||Use a Blade Art||3||"I'll be watching out for you."|
|2||2||Special has 7% chance to defeat non-boss foes with up to 20% HP.||Help an incapacitated ally||10||"Is everyone okay? I hope I'm helping..."|
|3||3||Special has 10% chance to defeat non-boss foes with up to 20% HP.||Speak to Pyra at Corinne's House in Leftheria to View the Heart-to-Heart "By the Graveside"||"Don't shout inside my head like that! Talk to me in person, why don't you?!"|
|4||4||Special has 12% chance to defeat non-boss foes with up to 20% HP.||Use a Blade Art||7||"I've got your back!"|
|5||5||Special has 15% chance to defeat non-boss foes with up to 20% HP.||Swap Blades during battle. (Previous instances count toward total)||4,000||"Is there a way for me to be more useful...?"|
|Resplendence||1||1||Increases Blade Combo damage by 24%||Perform a Blade Combo||2||"I've awoken new power within me..."|
|2||2||Increases Blade Combo damage by 36%||Perform a Driver Combo. (It's enough to just be present.)||5||"Nice! I'd better work hard too!"|
|3||3||Increases Blade Combo damage by 48%||Deal a critical hit.||7||"I think my power has gotten stronger."|
|4||4||Increases Blade Combo damage by 60%||View the Heart-to-Heart "Mòrag the Chef"||"Maybe letting those two cook wasn't such a good idea..."|
|5||5||Increases Blade Combo damage by 72%||Perform a Driver Combo. (It's enough to just be present.)||12||"Next time, I'll show you what I can do!"|
|Flaming Edge||1||1||Increases critical damage by 10%|
|2||2||Increases critical damage by 20%||Deal a critical hit||5||"I still have so much to learn!"|
|3||3||Increases critical damage by 30%||Walk a lot (Previous instances count toward total)||80,000||"We've traveled a long way together, haven't we? I hope we can keep journeying together like this."|
|4||4||Increases critical damage by 40%||Evade an attack||9||"I'll make good use of this!"|
|5||5||Increases critical damage by 50%||Perform a Blade Combo||12||"This move is my specialty, so let's make good use of it!"|
|Field Skill||Fire Mastery||1||1||The power of a Fire Blade|
|2||2||Discover an area (Previous instances count toward total)||12||"We've visited so many different places. Which one was your favorite?"|
|3||4||Collect stuff (Previous instances count toward total)||25||"Look at all the things we've collected... Do you see any good ingredients?"|
|Focus||1||1||The power to focus on one thing. Also used to control one's power.|
|2||3||Use Pyra's favorite pouch item from the Drinks category.||4||"Jenerossi Tea has such a lovely aroma. It does wonders for my concentration!"|
|3||5||Succeed in a button challenge during a battle (Previous instances count toward total)||100||"Perfect timing. I knew you could do it!"|
|Cooking||1||1||The power to prepare delicious food. Skill exclusive to Pyra.|
|2||3||Make food (Previous instances count toward total)||10||"I love cooking! Let me know if there's anything else you want me to make."|
|3||5||Make food (Previous instances count toward total)||50||"I may have made a bit too much... But we can't be wasting food, so I hope you'll eat it all!"|
In Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- "Pyra Blazes Into Battle!"
- — Introduction tagline
Pyra is a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. She was confirmed as a playable fighter alongside Mythra in the Nintendo Direct on February 17th, 2021, and was released on March 4th, 2021 as part of Fighters Pass Vol. 2. Pyra is classified as Fighter #79.
- Pyra and Mythra act as a two-in-one fighter, similar to Zelda and Sheik in Melee and Brawl. She can transform into Mythra quickly.
- Pyra and Mythra have similar movesets, with their main differences being their respective Specials as well as the speed and power of their attacks. Compared to Mythra, Pyra is slower, but more powerful.
- In a similar fashion to Palutena, Cloud and Sephiroth, Pyra floats during her dash.
- Pyra's special moves consist of her abilities as seen in Xenoblade Chronicles 2:
- Flame Nova - A spinning attack similar to Toon Link's Spin Attack, drawing in opponents, dealing multiple hits before launching them.
- Prominence Revolt - An upwards slash followed by a downwards stab. Comparable to Mii Swordfighter's Stone Scabbard.
- Blazing End - Throws her sword forward. Her sword remains spinning after traveling a distance where it continues dealing damage until it returns to Pyra's hand.
- Burning Sword - Pyra's Final Smash, consisting of Rex appearing and performing a wide-range slash before the two initiate Burning Sword. A cutscene Final Smash that shares the same scenery as Chain Attack.
- A flaming upwards slice. Appears to be either her forward tilt or dash attack.
- Up tilt - An overhead slash from behind her, similar to Cloud.
- Down tilt - An inward slash.
- Forward smash - A lunging two-handed sword slash, similar to Flare Blade visually. This move is called Smash Flare.
- Up smash - Throws the Aegis Sword above herself as it spins. Presumably hits multiple times.
- Down smash - A spinning pirouette while slashing with the Aegis Sword.
- Neutral aerial - Spins the Aegis Sword around herself, akin to Flame Nova.
- Forward aerial - Slashes in an upward arch followed by an elegant twirl, similar to Toon Link.
- Back aerial - Flips while slashing in an upward arch.
- Up aerial - An overhead somersaulting slash, resembling the up aerials of most of the Fire Emblem characters.
- Down aerial - Slashes downward in an arc, similar to Marth.
- Back throw - Turns around and kicks the opponent, similar to Cloud.
- Up taunt: Rex appears behind her and pumps his fist up, saying "Go, Pyra!". She waves at Rex while giggling. Rex's animation is similar to the one he does while performing a Blade Special in Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
- Side taunt: Holds her sword in the air while conjuring a small flame on her hand, saying "You'll get burned". Similar to the Campfire cutscene and her idle animation in Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
- Down taunt: Holds her sword in front of her while flames engulf behind her, letting out a battle cry.
- Right: Pyra briefly morphs into Mythra, who does a pose and spins around while morphing back into Pyra, who does a finishing pose by extending her sword out
- Left: Tosses the Aegis Sword in the air while twirling and catches it while posing, saying "We did our best!". Rex will jump in next to her and hold a fist up, saying "Nice one, Pyra!".
- Up: Holds the Aegis Sword in front of her, then she and Rex hold it together and point it up in the air while letting out a battle cry. The final pose is similar to when they hold up the Aegis Sword during Burning Sword.
Role in World of Light
Despite her status as downloadable content, Pyra does have a legitimate role in World of Light, as the latter appears in the base game as a spirit that can be found in the Final Battle Realm, meaning that she was vaporized by Galeem. Defeating this spirit does not unlock her as a playable character; rather, she is unlocked after downloading her and defeating at least 10 other fighters from Galeem's control, just like other DLC characters.
- Pyra and Mythra are the fourth team of characters to share a character slot via transformation, the first three being Zelda and Sheik in Melee and Brawl, Samus and Zero Suit Samus in Brawl, and Pokémon Trainer with Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard.
- Unlike Zelda and Sheik or the Pokémon Trainer, Pyra and Mythra have separate Final Smashes. The only other transforming characters with this distinction are Samus and Zero Suit Samus in Brawl, although their Final Smashes were the direct cause of their transformation. Zelda and Sheik in Brawl had the same Final Smash, but with slightly altered physics.
- They are the first DLC characters to be transformations.
- Succeeding Min Min, Pyra and Mythra are the second and third characters that were spirits in the base game.
- Coincidentally, their games of origin were in consideration to have playable fighters for the base game, but the base game roster had already been finished by then, making the idea infeasible. Both of these games were released in 2017 for the Nintendo Switch.
- Pyra and Mythra mark the second time in Ultimate where multiple characters share the same slot in the character selection screen while having different Fighter Numbers, with the first being the Pokémon Trainer's Pokémon.
- Pyra's design has been slightly censored; her shorts cover up more of her waist and she wears an additional pair of shaded stockings under them. Unlike Mythra, this change was not present in either her base game spirit or as an alternate costume in her home game.
- Pyra and Mythra are the third characters to have a Smash 4-styled poster to promote their inclusion as a playable fighter, following Inkling and Min Min. Unlike those two, Pyra and Mythra do not represent a new first-party series, as Xenoblade Chronicles is already represented by Shulk.
Nintendo has announced a Pyra figure made into a 1/7 scale by Good Smile Company. The figure is approximately 210mm in height, and is based on a concept art designed by Masatsugu Saito. It was released on December 2018 for ¥18,333.
The word Pyra comes from the Ancient Greek, which stands for "flame colored" or "red fire". Her Japanese name, Homura ホムラ comes from ほむら (焔) meaning "flame".
- Pyra shares her Japanese name, Homura, with the Skell weapon HOMURA in Xenoblade Chronicles X.
- As the Aegis, Pyra, Mythra, and Pneuma are the only Blades to have a green Core Crystal and ether lines during combat. All other Blades have blue with the exception of Malos, who is the only Blade with a purple Core Crystal.
- The way Mythra created Pyra as a separate personality to cope with her emotional troubling is similar to how the main protagonist of Xenogears, Fei, created Id.
|Pyra||"That was wonderful Rex."|
|Rex||"R-Really? I'll try even harder for the next one, just you wait!"|
|Rex||"I'll keep you safe Pyra! Salvager's honor."|
|Pyra||"Thank you. That means a lot to me Rex."|
|Condition: After watching the event "Umon the Shipwright" (Chapter 3).|
|Pyra||"Nia, thank you for fighting to keep Rex safe."|
|Nia||"I-I'm not doing it for him!"|
|Tora||"Fighting make Tora toasty-toasty!"|
|Pyra||"If you really wanna feel toasty, give me some ingredients and half an hour!"|
|Pyra||"Why do you speak as you do, Poppi?"|
|Poppi α||"Poppi speak normally. Why others have so many extra words?"|
|Condition: After watching the event "A Ripple in the Ether" (Chapter 2).|
|Azurda||"Have you considered taking the lead sometime, Pyra?"|
|Pyra||"I'll think about it next time, Azurda."|
|Rex||"People might look at you funny though, so watch out."|
|Condition: After watching the event "Umon the Shipwright" (Chapter 3).|
|Dromarch||"I wish Nia was as ladylike as you, Pyra."|
|Pyra||"Well, I wish I was as much of a warrior as Nia!"|
|Nia||"I'm being a lady, alright? A warrior lady!"|
|Condition: After watching the event "Umon the Shipwright" (Chapter 3).|
|Pyra||"Are you injured, Azurda?"|
|Nia||"He's a Titan, it'll heal."|
|Azurda||"Show more sympathy for your elders, Nia."|
|Azurda||"I feel Rex is in good hands with you, Vandham."|
|Vandham||"Yeah, I'll start with his guns, and move on to his treps!"|
|Pyra||"I think Rex might be better off as he is."|
Chapter 4 spoilers:
|Condition: After watching the event "Easy Tunnel Through the Clouds" (Chapter 5).|
|Tora||"Phew, what a heated battle!"|
|Mòrag||"My apologies. Brighid may be partly to blame there."|
|Pyra||"Ah, that might be on me. Sorry!"|
|Condition: After watching the event "What Was Taken From God's Land" (Chapter 5).|
|Mòrag||"Rex, I notice you have a habit of leaving yourself open. Guard him well, Pyra."|
|Brighid||"Lady Mòrag, if I may. You seem very fond of the boy."|
|Adenine||"I never thought I'd be able to see the Aegis fighting in the flesh! It's truly astonishing!"|
|Pyra||"Oh dear, I get nervous if I know I'm being observed."|
Chapter 6 spoilers:
Expansion Pass spoilers:
|Dagas||"Seriously? I'm kind of bored of this already."|
|Pyra||"Practice makes perfect! Some day you'll realize that."|
|Finch||"Oh man, those steamed veggies you made the other day were super tasty, Pyra!"|
|Pyra||"My pot-au-feu? I'm glad you liked it! Au-feu is kind of my specialty."|
Expansion Pass spoilers:
|Godfrey||"Pyra, your fiery determination's got me heated up! Wow!"|
|Pyra||"Truthfully Godfrey, I don't think it's that fiery."|
|Pyra||"I'm counting on you, Gorg!"|
|Gorg||"Pyra, clearing the path for you is an honor."|
|Kasandra||"Oh, failed again! Nevermind, there's no time to feel sorry for myself."|
|Pyra||"If you go on with your chin up, good luck will follow you."|
|Pyra||"You have to teach me how to make friends with animals."|
|Nim||"Huh, that's what I'd like to know too. It never goes very well whenever I try."|
|Condition: Blade Quest Theory and Praxis active or complete.|
|Pyra||"You guys look after each other as sisters should!"|
|Praxis||"I'll do anything to protect my little sister. It gives me motivation to fight harder!"|
|Pyra||"Um, T-elos... Would you like to try some of my cooking as well?"|
|T-elos||"I have no need of it now, but I might change my mind later."|
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Production note about the Pyra figure on the official Japanese website
- Official Pyra figure Japanese page on Good Smile Company website
- Pyra and Mythra page in the official Super Smash Bros. Ultimate website
|Characters in Xenoblade Chronicles 2|
|Playable Characters||Rex · Nia · Tora · Vandham · Zeke · Mòrag|
|Special Blades||Pyra · Mythra · Dromarch · Poppi α, QT, QTπ · Roc · Pandoria · Brighid · Aegaeon|
|Supporting Characters||Amalthus · Azurda · Bana · Cole · Corinne · Eulogimenos · Fan la Norne · Lila · Niall · Niranira · Tatazo|
|Torna||Jin · Malos · Sever · Akhos · Obrona · Mikhail · Cressidus · Patroka · Perdido|
|Dagas · Newt · Crossette|
|Gorg · Praxis · Sheba|
|Godfrey · Theory · Ursula · Perun · Dahlia|
|Adenine · Boreas · Finch · Zenobia · Fiora|
|Wulfric · Agate · Floren · Nim|
|Electra · Kora · Herald · Vess|
|KOS-MOS · Poppibuster · Corvin · Shulk|
|Azami · Vale · Perceval · Kasandra · T-elos · Elma|