For those who have not completed games in the Xenoblade Chronicles series, this page contains spoilers regarding the plot. Discretion is advised.
She is fought at level 32 at the Old Factory with Rex and Nia. Once her HP have been slightly reduced, Tora will join the group alongside Poppi QT. An upgraded version of Rosa called Giga Rosa is fought later at the Indoline Praetorium.
- Rosa has two separate auto-attacks.
- Rosa's Enraged status will only last for 15 seconds.
|Trigger||HP have been reduced below 50%.|
|Effects|| Strength increased by 15%.|
The enemy takes 70% more damage from its elemental weakness.
|Auto-Attack 1||Physical||-||2||One Target||150||-||-|
|Bam-Bam Rocket||Physical||-||1||Front||400||Topple||Will Topple even if targets are not broken.|
|Kaboomy Rocket||Physical||-||2||Circle||150||Topple||Will Topple even if targets are not broken.|
|Ultra Bang-Bang||Summon||-||-||-||-||-||Summons a level 30 Time-Limited Missile.|
※1 The enemy will not be able to use this art while Enraged.
|Rare Core Crystal||Core Crystal||First time only|
- Rosa's initial activation sequence is a reference to the old super robot show Mazinger Z or Tranzor Z in the United States. The references include:
- Bana and Muimui saying "NOPON GO" a reference to Mazinger's pilot Kouji Kabuto's activation phrase "MAZIN GO".
- Rosa rising from an underground hanger before the plain carrying Bana and Muimui lands on her head activating her. This almost a one to one scene of Mazinger activating by rising up from its underwater hanger Kouji using the plider to land on Mazinger's head to activate him. They both even end the activation in the same pose.