For those who have not completed games in the Xenoblade Chronicles series, this page contains spoilers regarding the plot. Discretion is advised.
Topple is a status in Xenoblade Chronicles 2. It causes a broken target to be knocked to the ground. A Toppled enemy or character cannot move, attack, or evade for a set amount of time, but its Blade can still block and use Blade Arts. Toppling an enemy also causes a Medium HP Potion to drop. Arts that inflict Topple are designated by a white circular arrow. Only a Toppled enemy can be Launched.
Some enemy arts may topple their target even if it is not broken. Moreover, some enemies are considered "toppled" while using specific arts.
- Anchor Shot (Rex, Aegis Sword, only after taught by Vandham)
- Brutal Blade (Nia, Greataxe)
- Brutal Scythe (Nia, Calamity Scythe)
- Big Boost (Tora, Drill Shield)
- Vajra Blow (Mòrag, Shield Hammer)
- Steel Brand (Mòrag, Monado)
- Spinning Elbow (Zeke, Greataxe)
- Hammer Lariat (Zeke, Knuckle Claws)
- Sublime Lariat (Zeke, Rockrending Gauntlets)
- During Chapter 8, when Jin temporarily joins the party, Empty Moment is replaced with:
- Heavenly Disrupt (Jin, Nodachi)