Tweet Tweets are collectables in Xenoblade Chronicles. They can be found in Mechonis Field and later in Colony 6. According to their description, Riki was chirping when he named it and it is a weird feathery thing that resembles a chick.
Mechonis Field - the following locations have the highest spawn rate (16%) for Tweet Tweet:
- GF: Left Leg Cooling Outlet - left lane
- GF: east of 1st Lift - GF; on the map, the lower right corner of the platform
- GF: northeast of GF Main Power Switch; on the map, look for the upper area of the platform that is shaped like an arc
- 1F: from 1st Lift - GF facing southeast, head to the passage that leads to the lower platform, which is located on the left side (on the map, right side). Climb down and then follow the passage that leads to the spawn point.
- 1F: from 1st Lift - GF facing south, head to the right side and look for the spawn point ahead. There is also another spawn point on the left side of the area, which is guarded by several mechons.
- 2F: north and south of Bulkhead Controls; look for the circular platforms
- 2F: east of 2F Observation Post; on the map, the center of the long platform (right) on the right edge.
- 3F: Lower Bulkhead Bridge - near the end of the bridge
- 4F: Upper Bulkhead Bridge; on the map, middle-left area of the bridge
- 4F: On the map, the narrowing passage just south of the bridge.
- 4F: Upper Bulkhead Bridge - mid-section of the bridge
- 4F: Power Supply Area 1 - on the map, mid-right section
- 4F: Power Supply Area 2 - on the map, upper-right edge
Colony 6 - Park. Special LV3 and after completing the Mechonis core. The highest spawn rate is 16% from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m.
The following collectables can also be found in the same time and location:
- Azure Hollyhock (17%)
- Flame Frame (13%)
- Shiny Scarab (12%)
- Retro Diode (12%)
- Snow Transistor (10%)
- Ivy Nest (10%)
- Modern Blue Gear (10%)