~~ Away a little while over summer. @ me on discord if you need anything! ~~
Hello! I'm one of the five admins here and generally keep an eye on comments, image management (deletion / categorising), and day-to-day edits made. I mostly enjoy adding images to articles and writing "Story" sections. I have a full-time job not related to the wiki so often do not have time to do as much hands-on editing as I'd like.
I have no formal coding knowledge, but do not mind adding code if necessary on admin-only access pages when other admins are not available.
I have access to XC1:DE, XC2 and TTGC, so can verify things through gameplay. Currently have access to XC1 / XCX too.
Helpful links -
- Xenoblade Test Wiki
- What Links Here (find where links to a certain page are used)
- Community Decisions
- Manual of Style
- XCX Pages needing an infobox image
- XC2 Pages needing an infobox image
- XCX Enemy pages needing locations
- All game data for XC1, XC1:DE, XCX, XC2
- Datamine help guide
- Mira Dex XCX guide by StarboltView
- Corresponding XCX stat sheets
- Full XC1 script
- Full XC2 script
- XC1 and XC2 image rips, courtesy of Eduarda08
- XCX image rips, courtesy of Xolimpha
- XC2 image rips posted elsewhere by Ay, el mao#3513 on discord.
- The JCE (database for original XC1 enemy drops - now defunct due to direct datamines)
- UnnamedBonus' Translation notes on the JCE
(Please note that not all admins are active all the time)
- Ceiling Master (bureaucrat)
- WiseAdventurer (bot user)
- Flanqer (FANDOM content team member, bot user)
- SlyCooperFan1 (FANDOM wiki representative)
Welcome message (no longer automated)
Because the first Xenoblade game was rated PEGI 12, we ask that as you add content and comments to wiki pages or your profile, you keep the content appropriate for 12 year-olds.
If you need help with anything or have any questions please reply to this message, ask one of our friendly active editors, or post to the forums. We also encourage you to have a look at our FAQ and Code of Conduct. "