Good to ask about images and plot. Bad to ask about gameplay mechanics or stats.
Helpful links -
- What Links Here (find where links to a certain page are used)
- !! Multiple image upload !!
- The JCE
- UnnamedBonus' Translation notes on the JCE
- JCE FAQ
- Community Decisions
- Manual of Style
- Full XC1 script
- Full XC2 script
- XCX Pages needing an infobox image
- XC2 Pages needing an infobox image
- XCX Enemy pages needing locations
- XC2/TTGC enemy drops
- Alas... my old enemy.....
Wiki To-do List
XC2 / TTGC
- Enemy / NPC / general information on all XC2 location pages.
- Images for remaining XC2 enemy, location and NPC pages (Category:XC2 Pages needing an infobox image)
- Battle stats on all XC2/TTGC enemy pages (see Category:XC2 Enemy pages needing stats, Category: TTGC Enemy pages needing stats); arts too
- Drop tables on all item pages (use what links here in same tables as on XC1 item pages)
- Maps on all location pages, inc areas
- Enemy/NPC lists on all area pages
- List H2Hs on respective Titan/area pages
- TTGC arts pages...
- Info on all Category:TTGC Info Items; most relate to quests, can be found via what links here. Category:XC2 Info Items too.
- Add TTGC monsters to species page and split gallery by game - see Brog
- Separate Category:Skell Wear into Skell Wear (for BLADE) and Skell Armor (for Skell)
- Enemy species pages: add all variants + concept art to gallery
- Finish uploading weapon images
- Upload armor images
- Infobox images for materials
- Sources for equipment...
- Replace unusable infobox images on location pages taken from Japanese trailers
- Category:NPCs missing info and infoboxes
- Enemy Category:Pages needing an infobox image
- Stats/drops on QEE pages (Category:XCX Enemy pages needing drops)
- Go over character pages and fix any tense issues, missing story, etc
- Delete/ rename poorly titled image files, eg "XX20180505PZYWNDSD.jpg"
- Resize challenge battle rating icons
- List all forum conclusions in * Community Decisions
I have access to TTGC, so can verify things from there through gameplay. Periodically have access to XC1 / XCX.
(Please note that not all admins are active all the time)