Good to ask about images and plot. Bad to ask about gameplay mechanics or stats.
Helpful links -
- What Links Here (find where links to a certain page are used)
- Community Decisions
- Manual of Style
- XCX Pages needing an infobox image
- XC2 Pages needing an infobox image
- XCX Enemy pages needing locations
- All game data for XC1, XC1:DE, XCX, XC2
- Full XC1 script
- Full XC2 script
- The JCE (database for original XC1 enemy drops - now defunct due to direct datamines)
- UnnamedBonus' Translation notes on the JCE
Wiki To-do List
XC2 / TTGC
- Enemy / NPC / general information on all XC2 location pages. (Mor Ardain enemies incomplete)
- Images for remaining NPC pages (Category:XC2 Pages needing an infobox image)
- Battle stats on all XC2/TTGC enemy pages (see Category:XC2 Enemy pages needing stats, Category: TTGC Enemy pages needing stats); arts too
- Maps on all location pages, inc areas
- Enemy/NPC lists on all area pages
- List H2Hs on respective Titan/area pages
- Info on all Category:TTGC Info Items; most relate to quests, can be found via what links here. Category:XC2 Info Items too.
- Separate Category:Skell Wear into Skell Wear (for BLADE) and Skell Armor (for Skell)
- Enemy species pages: add all variants + concept art to gallery
- Finish uploading weapon images
- Upload armor images
- Infobox images for materials
- Sources for equipment...
- Replace unusable infobox images on location pages taken from Japanese trailers
- Category:NPCs missing info and infoboxes
- Enemy Category:Pages needing an infobox image
- Stats/drops on QEE pages (Category:XCX Enemy pages needing drops)
- Go over character pages and fix any tense issues, missing story, etc
- Add DE enemies to species pages
- FC location pages - list enemies / NPCs / h2hs etc
- FC enemy Drops
- FC key items
- Finish Appearance page
- Audio file transcriptions
- Delete/ rename poorly titled image files, eg "XX20180505PZYWNDSD.jpg"
- List all forum conclusions in * Community Decisions
I have access to XC1:DE, XC2 and TTGC, so can verify things through gameplay. Currently have access to XC1 / XCX too.
(Please note that not all admins are active all the time)
Welcome message (no longer automated):
Because the first Xenoblade game was rated PEGI 12, we ask that as you add content and comments to wiki pages or your profile, you keep the content appropriate for 12 year-olds.
If you need help with anything or have any questions please reply to this message, ask one of our friendly active editors, or post to the forums. We also encourage you to have a look at our FAQ and Code of Conduct. "