Hello, I'm Flanqer (with a Q). I've been active on this wiki since 2014, and was promoted to admin a year later.
I'm now also the Fandom Gaming Wiki Manager assigned to this wiki. It doesn't mean I outrank the other admins here; it just means I'm available to answer questions about things like editing, templates, etc., or to help figure out why something doesn't work, and I'm a liaison to full-time Fandom staff.
If you have any questions related to the wiki — editing, styling, infoboxes, templates, bots, etc. — feel free to contact me on my message wall.
Pages in my user space
- Japanese translations of names in Xenoblade Chronicles X:
- User:Flanqer/Story Memos – The Story Memos from Xenoblade Chronicles in English and Japanese.
- User:Flanqer/Infobox tests new infobox templates in development.
- User:Flanqer/NPC Quest Involvement — a table of quests that each NPC is involved in as either the client or an objective.
- Test templates:
- Test pages:
- User:Flanqer/Sandbox – Test multiple spoiler buttons. (Sandbox page for testing templates and other stuff.)
- User:Flanqer/Sandbox2 – Another sandbox page for tests and work in progress.
- User:Flanqer/Sandbox3 – Sandbox page for testing CSS styles
- User:Flanqer/Sandbox4 – Sandbox page for testing CSS styles
- User:Flanqer/Gem_Test – Test page for possible redesign of Gem pages
- User:Flanqer/Arts – compilation of Arts level-up tables for analysis
- User:Flanqer/Worksheet – Scratchpad for work in progress
Data Extracted from the JCE
The following pages contain Xenoblade Chronicles data extracted from the JCE, reformatted to this wiki's style. The intention is that the wikitext code can be copied and pasted into the appropriate pages so people don't have to retype (and possibly mistype) the data.
- User:Flanqer/Affinity Links – Affinity links and trigger conditions (work in progress).
- User:Flanqer/Story Memos – Story Memos, with brief summaries of all cutscenes and story battles.
- User:Flanqer/Enemy Stats – Stats tables for enemies (HP, Attack, etc)
- User:Flanqer/Enemy Arts – Enemies' battle arts.
- User:Flanqer/Enemy Immunities – Enemies' debuff immunities.
- User:Flanqer/Spike Enemies – Spike tables for enemies that have a spike ability.
- User:Flanqer/Enemy Levels – All possible levels for each enemy, according to the JCE spawn point tables.
- User:Flanqer/Drop Tables – Enemies' drop tables, organized by map.
- User:Flanqer/Dropped By – Enemy sources for each item, organized by item type.
- File:Enemies.ods – OpenOffice spreadsheet containing translated enemy data from the JCE.
(in no particular order)
- Template for XC1 Art level-up data
- Continue to learn Lua scripting
- Look into Wikia Maps; maybe we can use it to mark locations of enemies, NPCs, etc.
- Better XC1 weapon images
Infoboxes and Templates for XCX:
FN Sites- DONE
Playable Characters and Major Characters- DONE
- Ground Weapons
- Ground Gear
- Skell Weapons
- Skell Gear
- Skell Frames
Basic (Gathering, Social, Bounty)- DONE
Squad Tasks- DONE
Squad (Nemesis, other)- DONE
- Templates for consistent formatting of Objectives and Results?
- show/hide button, content hidden by default.
- Allow for multiple routes
- Dialogue and Prompts
- allow for nested & serial routes, many choices per prompt
- allow for empty branches and prompts that don't affect the dialogue.
- Alternate CSS for Smartphones etc
- To link to an old version of a page: type the link as [[Special:PermanentLink/123456|link text]], where 123456 is the "oldid" number of the old revision.
Wikitext help on Mediawiki.org
- Help:Infoboxes on Community.fandom
- Help:Infobox Tags on Community.fandom
- Help:Infobox CSS on Community.fandom
- Portable Infoboxes on Portability.fandom
- Infobox Tips and Tricks on Portability.fandom
- Portable Infobox FAQ on Portability.fandom
- Thisismyrofl's blog