I have too much free time, so I'm willing to help out however I can? I'm new to wiki editing, will appreciate feedback and proof reading.
Pretty confident about my knowledge on the full scope of game mechanics across XC1/XC2, even the obscure ones. I have experience navigating the datamines and ripping assets.
Also, I'm a huge lore nerd. I hunger for and compile random world building trivia from obscure NPCs for fun. Not sure if that's a worthwhile, commendable or useful quality, but it's part of my feature set.
Tasks I'm Interested In
Completing lists and details on Poppiswap.
- Finding and properly categorizing Unused Content for XC2.
- Tiger! Tiger! stage and drop table details. Adding (sprite) images for better presentation.
- Challenge Mode page, explain Blade Restrictions.
- XC2 Poppi Part/Aux Core individual page completion.
- Unrefined Aux Core Recipes.
- Per rank and refinement pricing changes.
- Create/Crystallize costs/gains. Manual requirements.
- Source table filling, when applicable.
XC2 Core Chip searchabilityand stat distribution. See XC1 Weapon page for example of desired outcome.
- XC2 Weapon class pages, complete with weapon stats.
- XC2 Game Mechanic Pages
XC2 Combat Affinity page in-depth expansion. See XC1 Tension page for example of desired outcome.
- XC2 Recharge.
- XC2 Blade and Vanguard Switching.
- XC2 Damage.
- Want to make personality stat information for Blades easily available. Each Blade has a unique starting Base Affinity value, on top of unique affinity gain/reduction multipliers that match their character.
- Want to make Special arts damage ratios and types easily available, given that they are missing from the ingame menus and spreadsheets are spoiler-y to share to newcomers.
- Add missing Merc Mission information from datamine. Many are incorrect or missing.
- Help out on miscellaneous pages/stubs.