After six years here, I'm burnt out. Burnt out on editing. Burnt out on being an admin. Burnt out on Wikia / Fandom. I'm even burnt out on Xenoblade, and maybe Nintendo too.
As a result, I've left this wiki (and Wikia / Fandom), and have stepped down as an Administrator here.
Although I am burnt out, this is not a flame out. I'm not angry or upset with anyone. There wasn't a "final straw" that made me decide to leave. Certain things that happened this year might have gotten me here a little faster, but I've been headed toward burnout for a long time.
I hope this wiki continues to thrive, and I wish everyone here health, happiness, and success. Especially Ceiling Master, who has been great to work with over the past six years.
UnnamedBonus (talk) 06:01, December 31, 2018 (UTC)
Pages in my user space
General / wiki
- To Do List with subpages Temp, Completed, and Abandoned.
- awb - Links to subpages containing info about AutoWikiBrowser.
- Regular expressions - Regular expressions I frequently use while working on wiki pages.
- BotRequests - The output of bot requests which generate page lists or other data.
- Tips Tricks Troubleshooting - aka 3T. A collection of wiki knowledge.
Format testing pages
- Sandbox, Sandbox2, and Sandbox3 - I use these pages to store templates I'm creating or modifying.
- Sandcastle, Sandcastle2, and Sandcastle3, Sandcastle4 - Those templates I'm creating in my sandbox need to be tested on a page somewhere. So I built a sandcastle. Then another, and another...
For simplicity, all of my XC2 pages begin with User:UnnamedBonus/XC2/
- XC2 Tutorials - screenshots of XC2 tutorials.
- XC2 Quest Notes - Quest info that I may add to pages later.
- Salvage Sets Worth Over 100,000 Gold - All the highly valuable Salvage Sets, the items in them, and where to find those items.
- List of Salvage Points - List of the Salvage Points in Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
- List of built-in armor augments - lists of which augments can be found on ground armor pieces from each AM.
- List of built-in weapon augments - lists of which augments can be found on ground weapons from each AM.
- Translation Notes - Notes for use with the JCE. See the page intro for a more detailed explanation of its main purpose. Doubles as a master list of enemies. Gems are also on this page.
- Translation Notes 2 - Has translation notes for Advanced Art Books, NPCs, Weapons, Armour, and Materials.
- Crystal Deposit Locations - Lists all crystal deposits, as numbered on the Japanese Comprehensive Encyclopedia, and provides a source of text describing mining locations that can be copy-pasted to Gem pages.
No longer needed
- Armour Recognition - Former testing page for a possible page in the main space, showing the appearance of all the armour types in one place. No longer needed due to the creation of Armour Recognition by Flanqer.
- Format Tests - Used to test formatting for Gem pages.
- Boilerplate - Page formatting boilerplates for XCX and XC1.
- Salvage Points - Some notes about Salvage Points