- Google drive
- Site maintenance
- Special Pages
- Check uncategorized images occasionally
- Definitive Edition
- Infobox screenshots
- Kino and Nene weapon icons
- DE Armour
- Character Quotes
- Future Connected
- Jobless NPC's / Missing Info | Names - Jobs - Reference list
- Prove that these enemies do or do not exist. (If it's even possible)
- Clearer collectible images
- Torna Pouch/Key items and Info items e.g. Galaxy Charm is the name of a pouch item and info item.
Xenoblade Games Completion
- Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii): Mostly 100%; did everything except achievements. I also got everyone on the affinity chart, but didn't bother with the best links.
- Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition: 100% on new game, even got all achievements, appearance armour, and maxed out affinity chart as much as possible. Didn't do NG+ stuff like lvl 99 Fiora and 999 affinity coins.
- Xenoblade Chronicles X: Beat the game. I plan on 100%ing it someday. Thank heavens FrontierNav exists or I wouldn't plan on doing it.
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Beat the game. I'm going to 100% it over the summer. I've been working hard making a foolproof guide for myself with help from this wiki.
- Torna ~ The Golden Country: 100% Did everything there is to do. Torna was the easiest to 100% not only because it's so short, but there isn't really anything missable and not much extra to do after beating it besides the golden monsters.
- Future Connected: Beat the game. Seems easy to 100%. Seems like the most annoying thing is getting to lvl 99 as the highest level enemy is only 81(?). I don't know when I'll 100% this as FC is probably my least favorite Xenoblade game. It would have been alot more fun if they mixed up the battle system a bit more like they did with Torna.